Membership in the SAWE Central European Chapter offers an easy and low access to a vast amount of knowledge with a worldwide reach across all disciplines and industries affected by Mass Properties.
You will be able to network with other Mass Properties Engineers working for every kind of companies, governments, agencies and academia. Their knowledge covers aerospace, marine, offshore, land vehicles and allied industries.
Utilizing the Mentoring Program you will be able to tap into the knowledge of Mass Properties Experts.
Specialized training will widen your knowledge.
Certification will provide the means to show to your employers and customers that you possess the knowledge necessary to fulfill the expectations of your customer and advance your carrier.
Conferences and Chapter Meetings provide an opportunity for Mass Properties Engineers to meet and to discuss mutual problems, procedures and specifications, thus broadening their individual horizons and becoming better informed..
Mass Properties targeted documents will improve your knowledge.
– Three issues of the Weight Engineering Journal
– Four issues of the SAWE Newsletter
– Free SAWE Weight Engineers Handbook updates and revisions
– Ten free downloads of Thecnical papers / recomended practices
– Discounts for all SAWE publications and textbooks
SAWE is the platform for you to share your knowledge, e.g. by being a mentor, delivering papers or participating in development of SAWE Recommended Practices and Standards.
Additional benefits are:
– The Conference Announcement
– Discounted conference registration
– The opportunity to take specialized training classes
You will receive all benefits mentioned above for a low yearly membership fee of:
- Member – $80.00
- New members get 50% off the first year
- Retired Member – $40.00
- Student Member – Free (Pending collegiate verification)
- Lifetime – $900